Powered boot latch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powered boot latch

Boot won’t open ! Have chech switch and it seems to make contact. There dose not seem to be a 12v supply to the plug ? Traced it back to next plug down the loom and still no 12v supply ? Any idea’s ?.

Hello, welcome to the forum.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Lift offf and welcome to the insignia bubble party Dianebod. Be careful it may get slippery .
      Now what model insignia are we talking about ?
      Is it an A or B
      Is it saloon , hatch or estate .
      What year is it ?
      Is it a powered boot or just the bog standard one with the switch
      That will help others to help youhoo.

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Hi, it’s a 2011 insignia tourer elite with powered tailgate, we have ordered a new boot module as it was full,of water and corroded, does anyone know if there is any specific process we should do when we replace it, we’ve been told it will just plug in and go. Only had car less than two weeks, already had loads replaced on it, we were ripped off unfortunately, hoping the module will be our salvation.

Also when I put it in reverse it comes up service parking assist, despite my turning it off, the garage also reset it and it’s immediately doing it again, it seems to turn back on with every start, despite me turning it off in the control thing. It doesn’t move the mirrors, or have any noise from sensors either. It’s not something I need as having been on the school run for years i can park in small spaces easily, but it’s annoying clearing the message all the time. Anyone got any ideas please?

Comment

Working...
        X