Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine noise - turbo or else?

Hi,

I have this noise probably from when I bought the car but just recently I started getting worried.

Can you please check it and let me know if it sound like a turbo problem or else?

The car has no DPF. Oil level is good for 13K kms. I've checked the turbo prop. before but as far as I can tell - there was no play at all.

Изпратено от моят HMA-L29 с помощта на Tapatalk

Originally posted by spitfirebg View Post
    Hi,

I have this noise probably from when I bought the car but just recently I started getting worried.

Can you please check it and let me know if it sound like a turbo problem or else?

The car has no DPF. Oil level is good for 13K kms. I've checked the turbo prop. before but as far as I can tell - there was no play at all.

Изпратено от моят HMA-L29 с помощта на Tapatalk
    Hard to tell, doesn't sound that different from mine to be honest.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

If it's that high pitched whine then that's turbo ,
      One of my cars did it and that was with a recon turbo on it
      It's spooling up which is what it is doing
      If you are in doubt
      Then take the inlet hose off and check for any excess oil in there
      A misting of oil is acceptable.
      And check the other side from map to turbo if oil in there then there is truble brewing .

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
      X