Treated her to new shocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treated her to new shocks

Thought I would give the girl new legs. Front and rear shocks and top mounts and new track rod ends. Had my ramp at work free after work on saturday overtime so managed to get them fitted. So much better road holding now. Click image for larger version

Name:	20191125_090328.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	249413

expensive ??
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      expensive ??
      Not that bad bud about £300 for the lot. Autodoc Germany mate

Comment

Hi sorry to hijack this thread but could I ask what you tightened the rear lower shock mount to? I have posted in the new member section (where you’ll find why I’m asking) - many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bionicdad View Post
          Hi sorry to hijack this thread but could I ask what you tightened the rear lower shock mount to? I have posted in the new member section (where you’ll find why I’m asking) - many thanks
          If you have an issue, then your best to post in the relevant section.
          The new member section is just for saying hello.....it doesn't get as much traffic as the other sections.

Comment

Hi I think it was 150 then 70 degrees 👍

Comment

That’s brilliant thank you so much for the prompt response very much appreciated

Comment

Ah many thanks apologies for the incorrect posting. I am 500 miles from home with limited internet and Heath Robinson suspension and was a bit desperate thanks again for pointing me in the right direction

Comment

Working...
                X