Scumbags!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scumbags!

Went up the unit this morning to get the ladders to put the Christmas lights up. Only to see the door wide open!

The robbing bastards have stole £1000s in tools to say I’m gutted is an understatement buying tools over so many years just for them to be taken like that. Rang the police. Yeah wel get someone out the next available slot if Friday!! Waste of ******* time!!

On the plus side the insignia looks good with the ladder on

Effing twats, nowt worse mate

Comment

I feel your pain mate. As you say the Police aren't interested, as there's probably no evidence.

Any chance you can claim on insurance or is it not worth the hassle and increased premiums?
      2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

Originally posted by aitkenaj View Post
        I feel your pain mate. As you say the Police aren't interested, as there's probably no evidence.
        Plus they are stretched to breaking point with cuts after cuts in budgets and numbers.

Comment

B4stards! Its only gonna get worse. As said...Far to stretched and even when they are caught the courts are handing out silly sentences because the prisons are either full or Mr Dogood thinks its better to mollycoddle them because their gold fish died when they were 7.

If there's no room at the inn, Fcuking birch them!
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Dreadful news is that, let's hope that they choke on their ill-gotten gains, you might want to check all the local second hand shops in your local area, hope you get sorted soon - - - Dave

Comment

That's **** bud....hope you catch the robbing bar stewards and castrate them

Comment

Originally posted by aitkenaj View Post

Any chance you can claim on insurance or is it not worth the hassle and increased premiums?
                No point claiming I haven’t got receipts for the majority of the tools because there years old an as said increased premiums so just to to start from scratch. Gutted is an understatement on how I feel.

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
                  Plus they are stretched to breaking point with cuts after cuts in budgets and numbers.
                  Even still. Friday until someone might be able to come and see me is abit of a joke

Comment

Thieving scums. Hope you get all your replacements. Friday is ridiculous.

Comment

Bad news,there're everywhere thieving B"%&:*ds
                      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Samyam View Post
                        Even still. Friday until someone might be able to come and see me is abit of a joke
                        That's because there sat in speed camera vans catching us moterest iv seen 4 in last 3 days on main road to York just below Harrogate.

Comment

What absolute scum these people are. Check your local gumtree and shpock to see if they appear on there

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
                            What absolute scum these people are. Check your local gumtree and shpock to see if they appear on there
                            Couldn’t agree more check eBay,Facebook marketplace car boots etc.

I got some tools stolen years ago from my old place of work but was covered with insurance I’m sure the folks got caught but I think all they got was community service so no real punishment.

Comment

Sign of the times The thing is that ( I know this ) no matter what tools you buy to replace them they will not be the same as the ones those jar heads stole
                              Tools become part of your hands ,
                              As for the police yes they are under funded due to cuts , we have that kind of thing round my area , there was a spait of car fires , and we knew who was doing them but no one was interested, all,the police did was give out crime reference numbers to all the victims.
                              But there again where my step daughter lives there was a boy high on redbull threatening to jump out of a window ,
                              So the police turned up,7 cars and a meat wagon , got a picture of it somewhere.
                              Whoever broke in , if they get caught , they will probably only get community service, and a slap on the wrist .

.K.M.P.C.U
                              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
                              X