No announcement yet.

Scumbags!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well said , could not agree more regarding the tools you own become part of your hands.

When using someone else's tools on a gas job, it's like you have to learn how to use them, or at least find things not as easy

Comment

Yes lost the former for my record pipe benders the other day I've had them for 40 years , I was walking around like a lost sole , until I found them .
      And I once used someone's adjustable spanner , but the adjuster went the opposite way to mine , I just could not grasp the way it did it all different.the most confusing tool I had used .
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0243.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	244008
      There it is one boy and 7 police cars and the meat wagon was out the front.

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Ha ha bloody hell , I've got me formers on the van somewhere, and my pipe bender, they are there , but not seen em in years, dread the day I need to use them

Just repairs now , done install for around 15 years, couldn't do it now as me backs fooked

Comment

Well I got my crime number yesterday. And the police reply was we won’t catch them so your best bet is to drive aroubd the local buy it shops and car boots and see if you see them and give us a call back. It’s an absolute joke!

Totally agree about the tools. All the tools you modify to make it easier or better to use. I’ll never get that back.

Comment

Working...
          X