workshop manuals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• workshop manuals

looking on ebay at worksop manuals and i see the following engines are covered but the codes dont make much sense to me, wondering if they are not any good for UK diesel models :-

OPEL INSIGNIA between 2008-2012:
    ENGINES: 1.4L (LUJ), 1.6L (LDE), 1.6L (LLU), 1.8L (2H0), 2.0L (LBQ), 2.0L (LBR), 2.0L (LBS), 2.0L (LBX), 2.0L (LBY), 2.0L (LCD), 2.0L (LDK), 2.0L (LHU), 2.8L (LAU), 2.8L (LBW)

These codes are mentioned here in the RPO-Code column. So looks like some internal code which can be matched to the engine type somehow.

Comment

What a lot of engines, Thanks will sit and try to make sense of it.

Comment

Have you checked on pages 244 onwards in the owners manual? That seems to give the various UK engine codes
        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by Ernst View Post
          These codes are mentioned here in the RPO-Code column. So looks like some internal code which can be matched to the engine type somehow.
          I think that page may be useful to all those asking 'what gearbox do I have?', shows it quite clearly!

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
            Have you checked on pages 244 onwards in the owners manual? That seems to give the various UK engine codes
            thanks will defo check that out

Comment

Originally posted by kentishbloke View Post
              I think that page may be useful to all those asking 'what gearbox do I have?', shows it quite clearly!
              yes iv saved it to my usb stick

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
                thanks will defo check that out
                The manuals are listed and downloadable here: https://insignia-drivers.uk/forums/84-Owners-Manual]
                Last edited by PeteH; 28-11-2019, 09:46 PM.
                2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                  I'm not at home where my owners manual is but will have a look but the kink ernst put in gives good answers i saved it to my dedicated insignia usb stick (i have one for every car on key ring just to store useful to that car info)
                  peteh thanks just added the owners hand book as well

Comment

Working...
                  X