• I couldn't resist...who came first?

Who came first?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	PicsArt_11-28-09.35.10.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	249417
    2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
    honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

come first in what? hold on I will get my magic ball out

Comment

3 very similar looking cars, the original insignia only really has the Chevrolet Cruze that looks alike. Was wondering about the new design, and who designed it first
      honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Volvo S60 introduced 2010 (updated 2018)
        Mazda 6 introduced 2013
        Insignia introduced 2017
        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
          Volvo S60 introduced 2010
          Mazda 6 introduced 2013
          Insignia introduced 2017
          Becoming a popular shape, quite keen on the Volvo S60, don't care much for mazda

Comment

Yeah I've been saying for a while how alike a fair few cars are. They have similar dashes too.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
              Yeah I've been saying for a while how alike a fair few cars are. They have similar dashes too.
              I actually had a 2013 Chevrolet Cruze a year or so ago, and the interior was basically the same as my insignia now, almost identical. Then the model I had was very similar to my siggy, and the sporty version is pretty much a vxr, looks wise Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191002_102348.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	140.0 KB
ID:	244007

Comment

Having owned one an R design D4 . I'm a great fan of the first version , the updated version looks like a squashed version of the s90 which in my mind has weird proportions.
                But your right Jakxta, the 3 you have put up all do look very similar.
                Going a bit off track here as usual
                The world famous Saab 9-3 had a poor relation built on a caddilac platform , all the running gear , engines even the dashboard was the same as the facelift 9-3.

.K.M.P.C.U
                YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                  Having owned one an R design D4 . I'm a great fan of the first version , the updated version looks like a squashed version of the s90 which in my mind has weird proportions.
                  But your right Jakxta, the 3 you have put up all do look very similar.
                  Going a bit off track here as usual
                  The world famous Saab 9-3 had a poor relation built on a caddilac platform , all the running gear , engines even the dashboard was the same as the facelift 9-3.
                  I was looking at a Cadillac CTS not too long ago funnily enough, a 2010 one, literally had the same interior as my old 9-3. All are general motors, I've seen Cadillac and Chevy parts in Vauxhalls

Comment

Anyone seen this comparison: https://youtu.be/5raFMCp4658
                    Insignia Vs Peugeot vs Mazda. Guess which won?
                    Last edited by PeteH; 30-11-2019, 01:30 AM. Reason: Bloody autocorrect!
                    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Insignia be profit Vs Mazda. Guess which won?
                      I think the answer should be obvious haha

Comment

Insignia be profit Vs Mazda. Guess which won?
                        I wasn't expecting that outcome after the way he was putting it down throughout the review.
                        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                          I wasn't expecting that outcome after the way he was putting it down throughout the review.
                          I wasn't at all surprised by that outcome. The Insignia Grand Sport wins hands-down in the looks department. IMO the grille on the Mazda is hideous. I just like the way that the Insignia 'B' has managed to look sharp, elegant and streamlined.

Also its styling is also somewhat reminiscent of Audi BMW and Mercedes. If you can't beat them.......

Comment

Working...
                          X