Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anymore truck drivers on here? If so what you hauling today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anymore truck drivers on here? If so what you hauling today?

Originally posted by Shane redfearn View Post
    Nice tidy load, I normally move scrap from one yard to next so not very interesting [emoji53]

Comment

Originally posted by ade555 View Post
      Nice tidy load, I normally move scrap from one yard to next so not very interesting [emoji53]
      Iv just moved onto heavies from continental work, no life now travelling overseas!

Comment

Iv just moved onto heavies from continental work, no life now travelling overseas!
        I have spent good most of my daughter growing up been away from home, only about 4 years ago I moved on to day work and I tell you what as you most likely know anyway took me nearly a year to adjust to live with the other half everyday but now I won't spend single night out in tin can again in my life. Was it hard to get on heavies or you knew someone in this industry?

Comment

Originally posted by ade555 View Post
          I have spent good most of my daughter growing up been away from home, only about 4 years ago I moved on to day work and I tell you what as you most likely know anyway took me nearly a year to adjust to live with the other half everyday but now I won't spend single night out in tin can again in my life. Was it hard to get on heavies or you knew someone in this industry?
          I don't blame you mate no man should have to miss his kids growing up! I'm not bothered me though I don't have a family so it's just the normal for me. I did a little bit of heavy work having a contract a few years ago with liebherr cranes in Holland taking them to various ports across Europe

Comment

I don't blame you mate no man should have to miss his kids growing up! I'm not bothered me though I don't have a family so it's just the normal for me. I did a little bit of heavy work having a contract a few years ago with liebherr cranes in Holland taking them to various ports across Europe
            Interesting we using them in all our yards in UK/EU, fair play mate sounds like you have seen few things about.

Comment

I take my hat off to you 2 driving large rigs like you do for a living , with all the idiots on the road in there little tin cans .how you keep your composure I'll never know .
              You have big balls !

.K.M.P.C.U
              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                I take my hat off to you 2 driving large rigs like you do for a living , with all the idiots on the road in there little tin cans .how you keep your composure I'll never know .
                You have big balls !
                Is like anything you get use to or maybe that's why my hair gone grey in my youth [emoji23]

Comment

I had this on a few months ago. Someone’s private toy. Took it down to Plymouth so that he could go and play on the rivers in France.

LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Whats it like driving on the road all the time, you must have a sore bum .

Comment

My old daily driver.....
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	25906174133_69088c3ac5_b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	145.2 KB
ID:	244031
                      Held my class 1 for over 25 years now.
                      No longer driving them as I got fed up a fair few years ago and wanted home every night.

Lots have changed in this profession.....I glad I'm out tbh

But never ever had a sore arse driving.....only with the shits

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                        Whats it like driving on the road all the time, you must have a sore bum .

Seats are more comfy in the new trucks than what they used to be.

Also there is air suspension on the seats.
                        LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

This is what I drive every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Witty View Post
                            Seats are more comfy in the new trucks than what they used to be.

Also there is air suspension on the seats.
                            Yep......sometimes too bouncy depending on which road your on

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                              Yep......sometimes too bouncy depending on which road your on
                              I always have the seat shock absorber set to the hardest, so that I don’t go up and down like a jack in the box

Comment

Working...
                              X