Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESC warning!!! HELP!! (Originally posted on other forum page)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESC warning!!! HELP!! (Originally posted on other forum page)

Hello All

I recently replaced my brake pads and discs with the help of YouTube. Recently after changing them, I started to receive an ESC warning on my dash display each time I turn the car on. the car drives perfect but it's worrying that it keeps coming up. I have been told to have my brake fluid completely changed as it could be caused by air being in the brake system. Is this easy to DIY or do I need to get it done by a garage?

I've already contacted a local garage but they want £35 straight off just for plugging their computer into my car.

Any (positive) advice will be appreciated.

Cheers

Most likely you have damaged an ABS sensor????
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Hello, get it plugged into a good diagnostic machine and get the code that will give you something to go on .
      Air in the breaking system would give you a pedal that will,one minute go hard then the next time you brake it may go down further .not a very nice experience.

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

In order to bleed the system yourself you will need software to open the valves in the ABS system so it can be completely flushed.

Comment

Working...
        X