water pump and timing belt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• water pump and timing belt

So the 100k miles is upon me within a week or so, Problem is my car was booked in for timing belt and water pump plus service Tamora but had a call to say water pump s on back order from Germany so will take another 5-6 days to come into country but what if I go over 100k and something happens will I be covered if belt snaps ?

bloody hell tony,thats come around quick
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

The answer is no ,

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Answer to your question is as above no, this is advice to change you belt around that milage but chances of belt snapping are slim anyway, they have more chance of slipping if the worn out then snapping, not saying it won't happen as I have seen car with snapped one but I wouldn't worry to much if you have to wait couple of days, no need to panic.

Comment

Yea Dave I know but this is my normal amount of miles I do, Had car coming up to 3 years mid January and couldn't be happier with performance and reliability
          I'm looking to keep car for at least another year now before I look for my 4th one...

Comment

Working...
          X