Stylistic changes I'd like to see on the Insignia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stylistic changes I'd like to see on the Insignia

Wouldn't the Insignia look great without the door handles breaking up it's sweeping side contours? Range Rover have done it on the Velar, that could replace the front handles, and with the fake quarter light the Nissan/Alfa solution could be used for the rear doors:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6253.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	249438
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sep._3_-_6pm_cet_-_new_nissan_juke_unveil_red_static_studio_-_21.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	249439
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Indicators incorporated into the wing mirrors and body colour coded mud flaps
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
      Indicators incorporated into the wing mirrors
      Yes, that!

Not a styling change, but they should add more

1.5 Turbo with 200 bhp, 1.6 Turbo D with 160 bhp, 2.0 Turbo D with 220 bhp and the 2.0 Biturbo D with 280 bhp and all-wheel-drive.

Comment

A tesla style infotainment screen .

.K.M.P.C.U
        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

no likey screens, ... much better with buttons ect, easier when driving to use, screen are in my opinion a little dangerous as they are not tactile and require your attention diverting your focus from the road. I'd like to see:

LED lights all round as standard
          mirror indicators
          some decent alloys,.. VX ones are getting lift behind in style
          up to date dials
          more frugal engines,.. the grandsport is shocking
          better fitting bodykits for the VXLines

Comment

Working...
          X