Brake Discs/Pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brake Discs/Pads

Hello, Where can i get New brake disc/pads from? the dealers want £399 for the back and £350 for the front. My car is a 2018 2.0 diesel estate. Euro car parts etc dont stock them. Any pointers thanks Paul

Blimmin' heck, Paul, how many miles are you doing to get through pads AND disks in less than 2 years???
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

GPS / AUTOVAUX

or

eBay

Comment

Nothing stocked on autovaux. Plenty on the older models

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
          Blimmin' heck, Paul, how many miles are you doing to get through pads AND disks in less than 2 years???
          About 35-40k a year

Comment

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Juratek VAU164 Brake Disc at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarvos View Post
              Hello, Where can i get New brake disc/pads from? the dealers want £399 for the back and £350 for the front. My car is a 2018 2.0 diesel estate. Euro car parts etc dont stock them. Any pointers thanks Paul
              Hiya, try GSF as they have a 60% off offer at the mo if you use XMAS60 when you checkout, I'd be very surprised if they don't stock the parts. I certainly WOULDN'T go to the dealers at those prices!

Comment

I may give these a try

Comment

Ring euro up.
                  Yes they may not stock. But nearly everything not stocked Is next day delivery to depot.
                  Plus if you ring up there is more chance they get the disc size right

Comment

Working...
                  X