No announcement yet.

Boot Lip Spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also...…...the tech line will have chrome completely around the windows....where as the vx line, only has the chrome along the door tops
    and the tech line doesn't come with front fogs

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191212_192445633~2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	244080

Name:	IMG_20191212_192502348~2.jpg
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	244081

Comment

The only truble with thease compatibility list on eBay is that it's only as good as the seller , and cannot be taken as gospel as to its fitment on your car . Unless you can atchually get a picture of the item fitted to the car it's come from then eBay is as good as nothing .
        But as towards the difference between tech line and VX line , I think the most glaring thing is the alloys without looking inside,
        Atomics against some alloys that look like they were purchased from lego land .
        One thing I would love to see is the op car when it comes out seems like you have done a lot of great modifications on that .

.K.M.P.C.U
        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

The preface spoiler does not fit on the facelift.

I grabbed one from a 2010 hatch at the scrappy for my 2015 hatch (£5 including the boot carpet handle). I'll get a pic shortly.

Name:	IMG_0756.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	244083

Name:	IMG_0757.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	244084

And can confirm RBH techline has full chrome. Tech Line Best Line :P

Name:	IMG_0759.jpg
Size:	110.8 KB
ID:	244085

Comment

Thanks for the input guys and sorry for late reply, leearnold89 you have clarified the situation for me with your photos and if i find one ill pass on the part number as that is one thing i cannot find, as far as the description of the car goes, it does have front fogs? so not sure if that was an option on a techline? and i do have the full chrome around windows but no sports pedals or flat bottom wheel(i got it really cheap with good miliage and 15 month warranty thrown in so not bothered as the vx would have been a lot more i am sure, i did manage to get hold of a guy on ebay who was breaking a 2015 vx line hatch who said he would sell me the spoiler and then it went cold so back to square one, yeah its looking good now with the other spoilers on (the spoilers were not only glued on but the gap filled and then the whole bumper re-sprayed as the guy didnt charge me any extra and looks amazing. Ill upload some pics when i get a min, cheers again guys, great forum!!

Comment

Working...
            X