Still not bought any prezzies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still not bought any prezzies

Cant get round the shops , due to me bad back and ordering online is getting shorter,

Surely theirs gonna be a few dashing round the shops on Christmas Eve, and a few smug ones that are all sorted

Some love it and some hate it...Amazon,next day delivery on most stuff and if your prime most is free.
    but to be honest I don’t have to do any shopping cos I’ve a heavy spending shop loving machine that does it all for me.

joys of marriage .
    sigpic

Comment

Same here bud , the wife's took care of everything, just need to get hers

Comment

Wouldn’t surprise me if Amazon don’t deliver on Christmas Day to

Comment

Wife’s done the lot and I’ve nearly done hers. Just need to get some bath bombs and cards.

On a more important note this is my first Christmas off in years ( I work on the railway). My daughter is nearly 2 also so she’s very excited but she doesn’t know why. So this year is going to be a special one for me and my family.

But I’ve also stocked the fridge In the garage.....

Tempted to get a few more when we get the Christmas shop on the 23rd

Comment

Originally posted by Samyam View Post
            Wife’s done the lot and I’ve nearly done hers. Just need to get some bath bombs and cards.

On a more important note this is my first Christmas off in years ( I work on the railway). My daughter is nearly 2 also so she’s very excited but she doesn’t know why. So this year is going to be a special one for me and my family.

But I’ve also stocked the fridge In the garage.....

Tempted to get a few more when we get the Christmas shop on the 23rd
            fridge more eco to run when full

Comment

Save some room for the prawn ring mate

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
                fridge more eco to run when full
                I did say this but she capped me on what I got but she’s leaving me to the food shop this year so we will see [emoji16]

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
                Save some room for the prawn ring mate
                Now I haven’t had a prawn ring in years I’m going to get one this year

Comment

That’s the best fridge pic I’ve seen...as for food shop..you’ll need to do a big one,Morrison’s isn’t back open till the 26th,
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X