Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 Photo Of The Year winners are exclusiv. and MattG...a massive well done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattG View Post
    If you put a link up I'm sure people would buy one. Or give one free with every donation, one free for first 100 posts etc etc
    There is a link on the right.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

You should give one to every member who does their wheels black.........and in 5 years time, you'll still have the same amount you started with

Comment

Here we go again ..... GREAT!!!
        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
          You should give one to every member who does their wheels black.........and in 5 years time, you'll still have the same amount you started with
          I don't mind them not selling. The forum already made money from me buying them off Site Admin. It's worth it for all the fun it gives me.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Well done guys!

Comment

I've been playing around with signature designs again lately so I thought I'd congratulate the 2019 photo winners with a sig design. Hope you like them chaps -

Click image for larger version

Name:	exclusiv sig jpg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	244229

Click image for larger version

Name:	mattg sig jpg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	244230
              2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment