• Show
Clear All

• Air leak?!

Hello got an insignia 2009 with A20NHT engine
    Got P0171 error code recorded
    Could this be an air leak - check images - as there is dirt around it
    Kindly advise

May help?
    One of the most common trouble codes with the Opel Insignia is P0171. It indicates that your Opel Insignia is running lean on the bank one side. It’s the most common air/fuel mixture-related code. It's not the most complicated OBDII trouble code to diagnose. It is also one of the most common codes. The most
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

It's one of them codes that could be many things, really annoying. I've never had that code on mine but a few months ago I did find the breather pipe was loose where it screws into the inlet manifold. It's probably not likely as mine wasn't sealed, although there's no harm in removing it, cleaning it up and putting it back nice and firm. At least that eliminates the chance of it being the problem. Hope you get it sorted and let us know how you get on.

Comment

Working...
      X