Insignia B ota updates.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insignia B ota updates.

Hello all, first time posting so sorry if it’s in the wrong section.

Had my insignia for over a year now. When I first bought it, I was sure it had a following distance sensors along with collision warning and what not. Having never used it, I noticed about a year later that I could no longer find it on the menu. I figured I was imagining it or I was getting mixed up with one of the work cars so thought no more of it.

However, I came to switch on the car this morning and noticed a lot of the menus had changed. Also on top of that we’re new menus all related EV cars, along with some for turbo info, oil temp/pressure, lap times, and a return of the following distance.

Less than 3 miles down the road and after switch the engine off and on again all that disappeared.

I was wondering if anyone had noticed features missing that were once there, or spotted this update before/if it’s disappeared again?

Thanks
    Daz.

Go into settings on drivers screen. Info pages and some boxes will need ticking. My car sometimes forgets which boxes I’ve got ticked so now and again I’ve gotta go back in and tick them again

14 Insignia 2.0 VX line 190 Nav

Comment

Thanks Jordan!
      That’s worked a treat, follow distance is back. None of the other options are back, however half of them wouldn’t work anyway so no loss!!

Comment

Working...
      X