Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Sport space saver floor support

Another probably obvious question...

I had the dealer swap the inflation kit for a space saver, I have the jack and socket etc... in the foam insert and the wingnut holding the tyre down which nicely still leaves space for a pump and jump leads around the tyre, but the boot floor seems a bit unsupported, am I missing something above the tyre? If so, what’s the part number? I’ve been looking for an assembly drawing and parts list everywhere but to no avail
    Cheers
    Ferret

I can't help with part numbers but just been out to take a pic of my boot showing the space saver etc... Anything there missing on yours?

(The red thing is just a breakdown triangle)
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I've got a hardback book and a bobble hat propping up the boot floor between the wheel!! Did you get that foam from the dealer? marko301

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
        I've got a hardback book and a bobble hat propping up the boot floor between the wheel!! Did you get that foam from the dealer? marko301
        It's how it came from the factory order. Is it missing on yours? Sounds like it could be missing from Ferret's too.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Yep, that foam piece over the tyre is what I’m missing, thank you, now I just need the part number...

Cheers

Ferret

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
            It's how it came from the factory order. Is it missing on yours? Sounds like it could be missing from Ferret's too.
            No, Mine came with the bottle yoghurt in the back - spare is an optional extra. I bought the spacesaver and jack kit from ebay,.. I'll nip into the dealer and see about this part,.. and have a look on ebay, if it's anything like the grille, it will be £550!!

Comment

Try Autovaux............they are very good for cheap genuine parts
              Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
                Try Autovaux............they are very good for cheap genuine parts
                they are indeed, I get all my bits from there, nothing on ebay. Hoped there would be as the Insignia A boot risers are on there, but not the GS one

Comment

Working...
                X