Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any facelift spares?

Hi Folks,
    After an incident with a deer last night I am looking for some front end parts for a 2014 Insignia. The bonnet may repair but I need a complete grill, the metal bumper support crossmember, a rad for the air con and a passenger side headlight plus the supporting brackets. There are plenty of pre-facelift cars being broken, does anyone know if the pre-facelift bumper support is the same?
    Also I have noticed there are honeycombe type replacement grills which are more reasonable priced than originals, does anyone know if it is possible to get one to fit a facelift model?
    I live between Carlisle and Newcastle.

Many Thanks
    Colin

Hello and welcome Colin----it might help you if you let people know where you are in the UK-----Dave

Comment

Good point Dave, I will edit my post.
      Many Thanks
      Colin

Comment

A lot of the hex grills are prefacelift and won't fit so be careful to make sure you get the right one. Sounds like it was a pretty big deer!
        2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
        honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
          Hello and welcome Colin----it might help you if you let people know where you are in the UK-----Dave
          Whereabouts are you Colin as I'm in Newcastle, plus I have a grill sitting in my garage - - - Dave

Comment

I found this stock grill on eBay, sadly it seems a lot of the aftermarket ones are pre facelift, they is an irmscher one for your car but will probably cost a fair bit more than stock
            honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Never mind, Dave to the rescue

Comment

Colin---not sure if its the type of grill you are after but here it is on the car---Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1839.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	128.7 KB
ID:	244108-----Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
                  I found this stock grill on eBay, sadly it seems a lot of the aftermarket ones are pre facelift, they is an irmscher one for your car but will probably cost a fair bit more than stock
                  https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F282240940627
                  That's only stainless covers for the slats

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                    That's only stainless covers for the slats
                    Oops haha, at that price that's ridiculous!

Comment

Hi Dave,
                      Thanks, I am near Haltwhistle but happy to drive to Newcastle if you have a facelift grill (car is 2014 model). Let me know the price please? Many Thanks
                      Colin

Comment

Hi Dave, yes that looks like the one I think, my car is 2014, I am presuming yours is similar age? What would be the price?
                        Many Thanks
                        Colin

Comment

You have PM Colin-----Dave

Comment

Working...
                          X