Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vauxhall insignia 2.0 cdti sri nav 2012 headlight fuse location

Hey,

the near side dipped beam has stopped working on my Vauxhall insignia 2.0 cdti sri nav 2012, I have changed the bulb with no joy, I have also changed the full light unit as I had a spare. That still didn't resolve the problem, I have looked through the owners manual and it states the fuse for the light is located in the fuse box in the engine compartment fuse number 49 & 50. Unfortunately, 49 & 50 are missing. This has totally baffled my head. Has anyone had this problem and managed to resolve this? PLEASE HELP! )

Originally posted by danny172 View Post
    Hey,

the near side dipped beam has stopped working on my Vauxhall insignia 2.0 cdti sri nav 2012, I have changed the bulb with no joy, I have also changed the full light unit as I had a spare. That still didn't resolve the problem, I have looked through the owners manual and it states the fuse for the light is located in the fuse box in the engine compartment fuse number 49 & 50. Unfortunately, 49 & 50 are missing. This has totally baffled my head. Has anyone had this problem and managed to resolve this? PLEASE HELP! )
    Did the full unit come with a new ballast or did you use the old one?

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
      Did the full unit come with a new ballast or did you use the old one?
      Hi thanks for your reply, I don't think it has one they are just the bog-standard lights, they are not Xenon headlights.

Comment

Whoops my bad #supertired not reading it properly.

The lights are controlled by canbus and do not have fuses. You could try looking at the wiring on the plug.

You could try swapping the full units over just to test.

You can use a multimeter to see if there's power going to the headlight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
          Whoops my bad #supertired not reading it properly.

The lights are controlled by canbus and do not have fuses. You could try looking at the wiring on the plug.

You could try swapping the full units over just to test.

You can use a multimeter to see if there's power going to the headlight.

I have replaced the full light unit with a new one, and the guy who fitted the light for me said he tested with a multimeter and said everything was ok. could it be a possible issue with the onboard computer? can the canbus be reset in anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by danny172 View Post
            I have replaced the full light unit with a new one, and the guy who fitted the light for me said he tested with a multimeter and said everything was ok. could it be a possible issue with the onboard computer? can the canbus be reset in anyway?
            You could scan the car with a diagnostic tool. But only certain ones will work with an insignia.

Comment

Working...
            X