Remapping 2.0 CDTi 140

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remapping 2.0 CDTi 140

Can anyone recommend somewhere Warrington, Wigan, St Helens way to get this done? Have searched google with varying prices and figures, dearest was these [URL][/https://www.dcremappinguk.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIup6S--vG5gIVhbTtCh0QeAm2EAMYAiAAEgKP9_D_BwE URL] at £325 [emoji3061] would like to go somewhere reputable and recommend that’s all.

Originally posted by @ndyE View Post
    Can anyone recommend somewhere Warrington, Wigan, St Helens way to get this done? Have searched google with varying prices and figures, dearest was these [URL][/https://www.dcremappinguk.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIup6S--vG5gIVhbTtCh0QeAm2EAMYAiAAEgKP9_D_BwE URL] at £325 [emoji3061] would like to go somewhere reputable and recommend that’s all.
    Stage 1 map should only cost around £200
    2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
    honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Cheers will shop around a bit more then.

Comment

don't know how far away you are,but these have a good reputation

Get market leading quality & 100% custom vehicle remaps at West Yorkshire Tuning. Stage 1 tuning, ECU remapping, performance remaps, custom dyno tuning & more.
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
          don't know how far away you are,but these have a good reputation

https://www.westyorkshiretuning.co.uk/
          Yep they are mint, £250 with dyno.
          The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Thanks exclusiv. and Nicksri, where about are they can’t see any address on Facebook or website?

Comment

Thanks exclusiv. and Nicksri, where about are they can’t see any address on Facebook or website?
              Facebook page screenshot
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Is it worth getting the dyno? What’s the added benefits?

Comment

Is it worth getting the dyno? What’s the added benefits?
                  The Dyno will tell you how the car performs and give you a print out of the figures.

It won't add any extra to it.

Comment

Yeah I thought that as it’s only presumable going to be the same map as they’d put on another car the same engine as mine just I suppose it’s graphs and proof. Good job my birthday is in January [emoji38]

Comment

Yeah I thought that as it’s only presumable going to be the same map as they’d put on another car the same engine as mine just I suppose it’s graphs and proof. Good job my birthday is in January [emoji38]
                      I had my 140 done in the summer.....it's now at 192.
                      The guy told me 190 but I wasn't convinced.....so I went to a Dyno in Fife......192 it was showing.
                      So for piece of mind, I preferred the bit of paper .

Comment

Yeah good point as I have read of some people taking their car elsewhere and hardly anything had been changed on a remap.

Comment

plus the dyno will give you,before and after (the remap) figures

Comment

Any one had the 160 remapped

Comment

Originally posted by MJSROOFING View Post
                              Any one had the 160 remapped
                              My son got his zafira tourer done.
                              It went from 163 to 195 with a stage 1 remap.
                              I assume it's the same engine.

Comment

Working...
                              X