X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MJSROOFING View Post
    Any one had the 160 remapped
    Mine initially went from 160-200. Best thing i did to it
    The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Had mine done at the above tuners and yeah brilliant,
      2014 facelift 2.0DTH engine code, 163 BHP standard. Went up to 198 bhp with printout.
      had EGR delete as well, extra £50.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
        Mine initially went from 160-200. Best thing i did to it
        How much for the hybrid turbo if you don't mind me asking? And we're there any other parts you had to change to accommodate the extra bhp?
        2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
        honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
          How much for the hybrid turbo if you don't mind me asking? And we're there any other parts you had to change to accommodate the extra bhp?
          There are no changes for the standard Insignia engine to get this output,
          you will probably be better ringing them been that you have got a hybrid turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Seanio View Post
            There are no changes for the standard Insignia engine to get this output,
            you will probably be better ringing them been that you have got a hybrid turbo.
            I meant how much does a hybrid turbo for the insignia cost
            2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
            honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
              I meant how much does a hybrid turbo for the insignia cost
              "O right"
              Thought you had one already fitted
              Wouldn't like to say, its not an avenue I've ventured down
              You'll be surprised the difference a map makes to the bhp and torque output from a standard engine,

Fitting a hybrid turbo you would have to think about the extra stress on the gearbox, especially if you have the M32 fitted.

Comment

Originally posted by Seanio View Post
                "O right"
                Thought you had one already fitted
                Wouldn't like to say, its not an avenue I've ventured down
                You'll be surprised the difference a map makes to the bhp and torque output from a standard engine,

Fitting a hybrid turbo you would have to think about the extra stress on the gearbox, especially if you have the M32 fitted.
                Yep.....first thing I did before I contemplated a remap was find out what box I had..... F40....sorted

Comment

Working...
                X