DAB signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAB signal

Hello lads I’ve just picked up my insignia and the dab is shocking barley any signal and keeps cutting out does anyone have any suggestions (I’ve already retuned it)

Originally posted by Kie 227 View Post
    Hello lads I’ve just picked up my insignia and the dab is shocking barley any signal and keeps cutting out does anyone have any suggestions (I’ve already retuned it)
    You've returned the car?

Comment

No re tuned the radio

Comment

Excuse Rab, he's foreign, y'know
        The DAB aerial is part of the heated rear screen element, and can be affected by all sorts of things - rear dash-cams being the favourite. Where abouts are you? DAB is very susceptible to cutting out in weak signal areas such as the Pennines (where I live).
        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
          Excuse Rab, he's foreign, y'know
          The DAB aerial is part of the heated rear screen element, and can be affected by all sorts of things - rear dash-cams being the favourite. Where abouts are you? DAB is very susceptible to cutting out in weak signal areas such as the Pennines (where I live).
          Oiiiiiii.........juts bekouz I'm a Slovak, there's no need two braodkast two eevreeone

Comment

Have you got anything plugged into the 12v socket? Some cheaper not very well shielded chargers etc can kill the radio signal.

Comment

Working...
            X