No announcement yet.

Everyone's cars right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Insignia as of 9am on 6th April 2020. Still pretty clean after the last wash.

Lockdown photo's -

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3911.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	245310

Name:	IMG_3912.jpg
Size:	137.8 KB
ID:	245311

Name:	IMG_3915.jpg
Size:	103.1 KB
ID:	245312
    2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

• Sunday was a productive one, first one during lock down I've made some great progress in getting on with replacing some of the suspension components.

Some great cars out their looking brilliant everyone, brilliant stuff!

Name:	sundays work on car.jpg
Size:	112.3 KB
ID:	245313

Name:	beautiful and clean.jpg
Size:	201.5 KB
ID:	245314

Comment

• Great work. Love those 3D number plates. I've been meaning to get a set for a while now.
        2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

• Thank you, I had originally only ordered the 3D resin Gel design until I got up to the garage where I got them and seen the range up on the wall, a few quid extra later and I couldn't resist. Delighted with them.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	20200409_102425.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	245374

Mine about halfway clean. Trying to do bits in between work and baby sitting

Comment

• Originally posted by misguidedgnat View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]4928[/ATTACH]

Mine about halfway clean. Trying to do bits in between work and baby sitting
              very nice Beast
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Thanks. Getting there slowly. Never enough hours in the day .

Comment

• Just starting to have a mess with it. Whats first Mods everyones done?

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny91 View Post
                    Just starting to have a mess with it. Whats first Mods everyones done?
                    An easy first mod a lot on here do is change interior lighting to leds, there a thread somewhere tells you the bulbs that fit. Then its often a bit of de choming on the lower half of the grill.... There's plenty of advice on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                      An easy first mod a lot on here do is change interior lighting to leds, there a thread somewhere tells you the bulbs that fit. Then its often a bit of de choming on the lower half of the grill.... There's plenty of advice on here.
                      Grill is a need to do. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X