Android Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Android Auto

Hi guys, Got a 65 plate Sri Nav and it has apple car play but it does not have android auto. Is there anyway I can get android auto to work on my car?

Thanks

Originally posted by JamieD View Post
    Hi guys, Got a 65 plate Sri Nav and it has apple car play but it does not have android auto. Is there anyway I can get android auto to work on my car?

Thanks
    Update from dealer. Depends on the dealer what price you get.

You could just say to them, this should have come as standard if it has carplay and see what they say.

Comment

Spoke to the main dealer this morning and they said there is no update available to get the android auto to work. Its a factory option only?

Comment

They are talking rubbish. Go to a different dealer or ask Plasma who's on this forum.

Comment

Me and the wife have 2014/13 models and the same problem as you.

I bought mine 2 years ago, and its still the same.
          Ive given up trying if im honest, i did think of swapping out for an ICE unit but its an expensive way to get the extra option
          plus knowing me i will f*ck something up.
          I will be going to the dealers to ask for a map update soon (its never been updated as i know of ) i will see what they recommend
          North Manchester - Diesel 2.0 litre 2013 facelift SRI VX-LINE CDTIA - Nav 900 Intellilink - 19" Diamond Alloys

Comment

It has to be 2016 or newer for Android Auto.

Comment

Apple Car Play was on my 2016 Siggy Design Nav when I bought it but not Android Auto, but head unit screen had a noticeable scratch across it
              seeing as I got a good deal with sales manager, i told him about scratch and no Android Auto, I told him that was the reason
              for buying the car in the first place, so he said drop the car back, I did and he told me they had changed the head unit to a 2016
              SRI screen one when I picked up the Car no scratch on head unit, and Android Auto was working !!!

Comment

Working...
              X