X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric fault with rear passenger door

Hi guys stuck on this one...
    I have a 2010 insignia elite 160
    The problem is the rear passenger side door window is not working and when the door is opened the car does not recognize it as in I get no warning on the HUD and the lights in the car don't turn on. If I detatch and reattach the battery the car asks for the windows to be put down and back up on the other three doors but doesn't ask about the rear passenger one.
    Anyone have any ideas that I could try?
    I have tried swapping switches with the other rear door and that didn't work
    And I have removed the plugs from the underside.

Hello, dose the central locking work on that door ? Dose the window go up and down on that door?
    Could have a break in the wiring between the door and the B pillar ?
    Check under carpets fir signs of dampness , just to rule out water ingress .

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

No signs of dampness under the carpet. The central locking is working but the window doesn't go up or down. I don't thinks it's a regulator as the car isn't registering the whole door

Comment

The window?

.K.M.P.C.U
        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

The window isn't going up or down

Comment

Do you know I should really leRn to read your replies before replying, cos you said in the beginning the window was not working, so I apologise.best thing to do would be to see if you have power and grounds so you may require door card removed.

.K.M.P.C.U
            YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

hello everyone, sorry for the bad translation. We see the error message u1544 u1540 in our 5 vehicles in total. Right rear window and left rear windows do not work.is there anyone who solves the problem? thank you

Comment

Originally posted by hakancnm View Post
                hello everyone, sorry for the bad translation. We see the error message u1544 u1540 in our 5 vehicles in total. Right rear window and left rear windows do not work.is there anyone who solves the problem? thank you
                You've already posted on another thread with this issue.

As a new member can you visit here.......

And introduce yourself to the forum properly.
                Tell us about yourself and maybe share some pictures of your car.

We prefer new members to do this, instead of jumping straight in with problems.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X