Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Door Speaker Replacement.

Hi guys,

My front passenger speaker seems to have a distortion so assuming the cone has gone, happened before i bought the car. The car is a 2015 VXR and has Bose speakers but i cant find out the replacement part code. Can anyone help or point me in the right direction ?

Thanks,

Paul.

Yippeeeeeyoiooooooo and welcome to the insignia drivers ok , lowdown showdown Paul

Have you looked on the back of the speaker for a part number?

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I haven't no, was trying to avoid that until necessary. Have tried looking on line but cant find anything, i will either take the door panel off or asked Vauxhall.

Comment

Best take the door card off yourself, they will probably damage the doorcard. There are 3 screws do undo, 2 on door handle (underneath the chrome cover you will see a gap you put your flat tool in there push it towards the doorcard and cover should unclip and release and you carefully release them all by hand), and 1 behind the actual handle lever behind the plastic cover you have to thick off. Also remove the door tweeter above the doorcard before you remove the doorcard.

Comment

Thank you, a job for the weekend.

Comment

be cheaper to buy aftermarket speakers vx will sting you.

a decent set of speakers range from 60 onwards and a set of door adaptors around 20 pound at least then your fronts will sound even better

Comment

Working...
            X