2016 Elite Nav Parking Sensors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Elite Nav Parking Sensors

Hi, new member and as with all other new users havd been blown away by the knowledge on here.

Had my Insignia for about 2 months now but my parking sensors don't work...the dash displays 'Service Park Assist System' and when I press the sensor button on the dash it flashes red rapidly.

Any help is appreciated, love the car.

The only other info I can give is the following warnings are displayed but everything works...?

' Service Headlamp Levelling Malfunction' and 'Service Advanced Front Lighting'

Thanks in advance

And it's a big yoooooohoooooooo and welcome to the insignia drivers ok forum dance party al52bal.
    I'm not saying it's this but have you tried the old computer trick ? By disconnecting the battery for half an hour then reconnecting it ?
    Just make sure of a few things beforehand
    1) make sure the key blade fits and turns in the door barrel
    2) do not close the bonnet and make sure the doors stay unlocked
    3) don't leave the keys in the ignition
    4) once you re-connected the battery follow the prompts on the dashboard ( i.e. Anti pinch calibration on windows ) and make sure central locking works , and that both keys start the car
    See if that helps .

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Welcome
      LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

hi,
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Hi, thanks for the reply. Tried this a couple of weeks back but no joy.

Cheers though. 👍🏻

Comment

I had problems with my parking sensors said something like failure so disabled...

Turn out there was a sprayed layer of paint over it. Pulled it off, the colour of the parking sensor underneath was the same colour of the bumper luckily.

Comment

Working...
            X