X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
    Wot,no Lynx gift sets
    I'm gutted.....I was really wanting .......
    Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l640.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	244150

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
      just remember how we (yes me included) take a thread off topic when the banter starts.
      Don't know what you mean
      2018 1.5T SRi Nav
      Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
        OLD SPICE!?! Blimey, they're collectors items
        I bet you were about when it first came on the market

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
          I bet you were about when it first came on the market
          You young whippersnapper!
          2018 1.5T SRi Nav
          Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

You young whippersnapper!
            You were just leaving school in 1937 eh

Comment

I didn't get socks....
              Ah that's why you're even more grumpier than Pete then. The pair of you have even upset Paul now. Should be ashamed of yourselves. First the newbies then a lizzard and now my grammar.....It wouldn't normally bother me but she died when I was small and I still haven't got over it.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Ah that's why you're even more grumpier than Pete then. The pair of you have even upset Paul now. Should be ashamed of yourselves. First the newbies then a lizzard and now my grammar.....It wouldn't normally bother me but she died when I was small and I still haven't got over it.
                Oh........if I've upset anyone...even Pete......

Tuff.

Comment

Sorry, Marko

Oh, and "more grumpier" is tautologous.
                  2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

Sorry, Marko
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	butt.kisser2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	244151

Comment

just remember how we (yes me included) take a thread off topic when the banter starts.
                      Don't know what you mean

Made me laugh in Jakxta's thread when he tried to gently nudge us back on topic......He ended up giving up and joining in!
                      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Sorry, Marko

Oh, and "more grumpier" is tautologous.
                        Yeah......you didn't need to say it twice marko301
                        You've successfully made Pete and I moreer grumpierer

Comment

It's not just Marko...

2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

Bloody great bunch on here

Comment

Yeah......but marko301 has got good reason to be grumpy....he's from 'ULL......just along the street from MattG

Comment

I'm gutted.....I was really wanting .......
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]3065[/ATTACH]

The tune instantly enters your head when you see that pic...Insignia's got everything! Shampoo to shower gel!

Comment

Working...
                                X