X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
    Software update is required.
    Paul.........….absolutely love you signature mate
    aitkenaj...………..you've got competition bud...…………………..

Comment

Thank you RBH I wondered how long it was going to be till someone noticed .
      I was going to ask aitkenaj todo one but he would probably tell me to go and do one !

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Not sure I can compete. That font is amazing.
        2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

It's wing-dings gone wrong font .
          I'll give you a tutorial on it if you like ?

.K.M.P.C.U
          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

If you want a signature drop me some pics via PM or aitkenaj 'at' hotmail 'dot' com

Also if you have any design ideas let me know also.
            2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

Thank you aitkenaj I just don't like bothering you ,but I shall be in touch .
              Once again thank you.
              Paul .

.K.M.P.C.U
              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Doogleflips??? I want some of them what’s the part number?

Comment

76347769-1
                  available in left and right hand versions depending on your oregano!

.K.M.P.C.U
                  YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Hi Guys. I'm guilty of doing just that today. Joined the forum and asked for help. It's not intentional ignorance, or intentional bad manners. It's was born through frustration of an ongoing issue and grasping for help. I do sincerely apologise for not adopting the required etiquette.

Norman

Comment

Originally posted by nwalthew@gmail.com View Post
                      Hi Guys. I'm guilty of doing just that today. Joined the forum and asked for help. It's not intentional ignorance, or intentional bad manners. It's was born through frustration of an ongoing issue and grasping for help. I do sincerely apologise for not adopting the required etiquette.

Norman
                      No worries on my part

Here to help like everyone else, we just like to get to know people

Sent from my M2101K7BNY using Tapatalk

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Well put! I couldn't have said it better myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                          76347769-1
                          available in left and right hand versions depending on your oregano!
                          Ooo! Ooo! U got me all excited I'm off to buy a couple of pairs, it's always gud to have a backup pair of doggle flaps with extra lubricant lashed in there with a couple of 8mm holes

Comment

Originally posted by InsigniaJake View Post
                            HIya, fixing nerd here. Not much of a car person. I just like my car to work when I use it.
                            Hello,Welcome-wrong sub forum,I've moved to correct one.
                            Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                            Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by InsigniaJake View Post
                              HIya, fixing nerd here. Not much of a car person. I just like my car to work when I use it.
                              As long as she's well looked after there's no reason she shouldn't, but that's what we're here for

Comment

Working...
                              X