Speedo back light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedo back light

Hello,does any body know if it is possible to replace the bulbs behind the speedo?

theyre not bulbs,theyre leds,soldered onto a pcb
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Thank you for the reply,I susspose in that case that they are a sealed unit and not replaceable.looks like a new set of dials for me then.

Comment

Easy changed .....there is a How to on here ......or there is a member on here who can do it foe a price .

Comment

Thank you,I will have a look.

Comment

Also Unilateral changes them
            The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Mine has been half illuminated since I got the car, but I'm not working on anything on the inside until the outside is finished
              2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
              honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Unilateral

I'm looking for some advice

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  Unilateral

I'm looking for some advice
                  What can I help (or try) with mate?

Comment

Originally posted by Unilateral View Post
                    What can I help (or try) with mate?
                    Hiya pal......the facelift A.
                    Is the smds on the dials PLCC2?

Are they easily accessible to change?

Thanks

Rab....

Comment

Yeah, they are plcc2. Not too difficult to get to if your confident in removing the needles and re seating them. It’s only really a few screws and clips other than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Unilateral View Post
                        Yeah, they are plcc2. Not too difficult to get to if your confident in removing the needles and re seating them. It’s only really a few screws and clips other than that.
                        Lovely....much appreciated

Comment

Working...
                        X