Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you see what I mean,the bulbs are not fitted on this one
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-...cAAOSwUrZeAJTn

Can you see what I mean,the bulbs are not fitted on this one
      I will post tomorrow better pics with my headlights.
      But if the car says to check the DRL left and right then i think my car should have DRL but they don’t work or are not fitted

Comment

Yes,post some pics up either tapatalk or flickr.
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Yes,post some pics up either tapatalk or flickr.
          Here are sole pics with the left headlight and I can’t see any bulbs for DRL.
          Also some pics with the error.
          Explore Marius Iobacioiu’s 12 photos on Flickr!

Comment

Ok,go and switch ignition on and take a pic,drl should be next to the indicators,looking at your pics someone has fitted leds,try removing them and turn them 180 degrees and try again.

Comment

Ok,go and switch ignition on and take a pic,drl should be next to the indicators,looking at your pics someone has fitted leds,try removing them and turn them 180 degrees and try again.
              So, like this should look the DRL -> https://imgur.com/6W7TzZh
              But they look like this -> https://www.flickr.com/photos/186310...57712434491353
              And here is the bulb that i have , idk if they are from Wish but they look same like mine -> https://imgur.com/FL3cG91

And idk if i can remove the bulbs cause there is a mess thead

Comment

Like was said, turn the leds 180 degrees and plug back in. They need to have positive and negative the right way.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Try removing them and turning them 180 and refit,if no better get some quality replacements.

Comment

Idk if i can , i don’t have enough space to remove the bulbs. I think i have to go to a mechanic.
                    Anyway i come back with updates tomorrow. Thank you guys

Comment

Try in daylight,should be able to remove them,holders are twist fit.Take the screenwash tube out for n/side and possible air cleaner out for o/side.Keep us updated on how you get on.

Comment

@NoSkiL951 Any update on this?

Comment

Working...
                        X