Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

Hi. Anyone know what is this for and if is normal to have oil inside?
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Originally posted by NoSkilL951 View Post
    Hi. Anyone know what is this for and if is normal to have oil inside?
    https://imgur.com/2V6Juzp
    Yep.....looks like the cam phasers.
    And yes, there's oil inside.

When I had my petrol Vectra, it was common knowledge to remove the small filters inside them to let the oil flow better.

Comment

They clog up if the oil hasn't been changed regularly.

Comment

First of all, sorry for my english, i’m not british.
        Second, i have the oil changed more than necesary. The problem is that , the black plug is broken so i have to put scotch on it and i was driving without the plug connected without knowing. I was worried about it because i saw oil inside and I didn’t know if is normal or not.

Comment

First of all, sorry for my english, i’m not british.
          Second, i have the oil changed more than necesary. The problem is that , the black plug is broken so i have to put scotch on it and i was driving without the plug connected without knowing. I was worried about it because i saw oil inside and I didn’t know if is normal or not.
          If your oil is changed, then the phasers/solenoids will work as they should.....but I would remove the filters and definitely get the plug fixed.

And yes, oil inside them as they are lubricated from the engine.....so it's Normal buddy

Comment

Thank you for the answers.
            Also i have another question. I receive error on the dash saying “check right daytime running light” and left as well. I didn’t know that my car has daytime running light thead The trim model is Exclusive so the basic one. I checked the lights but I can’t see any daytime lightsthead

Comment

Thank you for the answers.
              Also i have another question. I receive error on the dash saying “check right daytime running light” and left as well. I didn’t know that my car has daytime running light thead The trim model is Exclusive so the basic one. I checked the lights but I can’t see any daytime lightsthead
              That's why you have to check them.
              The errors are showing because they are not on.
              The preface DRLS are at the top/side of the headlights.
              Until you sort them, the errors will keep coming back on.

Comment

Here......

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  Here......
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]3070[/ATTACH]
                  I can’t see the attachment. But do you know all the Insignia has DRLS? I can’t see any light apart the main beam, high beam, positions and indicators

Comment

I can’t see the attachment. But do you know all the Insignia has DRLS? I can’t see any light apart the main beam, high beam, positions and indicators
                    Yes all have DRL. There is no off on switch

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Need to check your bulbs

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                        Yes all have DRL. There is no off on switch
                        I don’t know about mine. It s a 2010 Insignia Exclusive . I know that the facelifts models has DRL but mine? How do i find out?

Comment

hi,can you post a pic of your headlight or is it like this:

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Vauxhall Insignia Headlight - 13226781 at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products!
                          Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
                            hi,can you post a pic of your headlight or is it like this:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-...oAAOSwADVdvVlA
                            Here - https://imgur.com/mQ7qx42
                            The same like that on eBay, i thinkthead

Comment

Yes,your drl will be the outer top bulb,next to the indicator,check if the bulbs are in duel filament,dim on sidelight and will be brighter with engine running.Hope this helps.
                              Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                              Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Working...
                              X