It was jordan I think
    I think your spot on there Lewis

Comment

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sal...-2015/23679552. Like my car

Comment

Sorry picture 10 in link

Comment

Originally posted by Briangally View Post
          Nice DPF warning message they have there, hope they took it for a good run

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
            Wtf......that's really flummoxed me .

Never seen that before..... especially with the preface Speedo and facelift dash.
            Jeez....that's a rarity.

Especially with the facelift steering wheel and door panels too.

2015 model?????
            Theres no digital temp display either,or auto button for AC
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Lol well spotted lewish

Comment

does the reg document say who was the first owner, might give a clue as to why low spec.

Comment

My wife bought it from a garage

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                    Some months ago on here someone put a picture of a garda car that had bits and bobs from both pre and facelift insignia A .
                    I remember that one too.
                    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                      Theres no digital temp display either,or auto button for AC
                      Post 22

Comment

It's not looking good for me even if I had a link to a good android radio that would fit into my car with the limited buttons

Comment

Have you tryed putting reg number into autotrader (as if selling) sometimes it comes up with car spec.

Comment

Don't have that here well I don't think so I can give you reg if you like

Comment

Originally posted by Briangally View Post
                              Don't have that here well I don't think so I can give you reg if you like
                              my car came from Northern ireland so will see if it works for mine.

Comment

It's shocking, the difference between Irish and UK spec cars. Even now, I take the odd look on Donedeal (Irish version of Gumtree) and look at the estates, and NONE of them are specced as nearly as well as my import!

Out of interest, would the wiring harness and the propwr steering wheel be plug and play, or would the steering wheel controls need to be coded in to activate?

Comment

Working...
                                X