• All 3 needed a bath

Had a spare couple of hours.

Good bad comments welcome

Originally posted by Samyam View Post
    Had a spare couple of hours.

Good bad comments welcome
    A clean car is always a good thing

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
      A clean car is always a good thing
      It needed it. It was black again.

Comment

Good job done,
        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Looks lovely!

Good to see someone with a van parking it on their own drive. The tw4ts around here park them all over the place.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Washing is seasonal for me, I could clean my car, but it would be filthy half way up the drive. Will finally wash mine in the spring haha
            2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
            honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
              Looks lovely!

Good to see someone with a van parking it on their own drive. The tw4ts around here park them all over the place.
              it’s either on the drive or blocking the drive. I’d never park it outside someone’s house out of respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Samyam View Post
                it’s either on the drive or blocking the drive. I’d never park it outside someone’s house out of respect.
                Wish they were like that around here. A neightbour from a few doors down parked his just off centre across from my drive last week because his usual place was taken up when he got home. It was there from the Friday night until Tuesday with lots of opportunities in between to stick it over where he usually parks it. Had to stick a note on his windscreen in the end to politely ask him not to park it there. It was just where I back off the drive. It wasn't stopping me but was bloody awkward backing off and one lapse would have had my tailgate connecting with the overhang of his flatbed. Some right ignorant people driving these days.

That's a whacking great drive you have there though. Wish we had long ones like that.
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                  Wish they were like that around here. A neightbour from a few doors down parked his just off centre across from my drive last week because his usual place was taken up when he got home. It was there from the Friday night until Tuesday with lots of opportunities in between to stick it over where he usually parks it. Had to stick a note on his windscreen in the end to politely ask him not to park it there. It was just where I back off the drive. It wasn't stopping me but was bloody awkward backing off and one lapse would have had my tailgate connecting with the overhang of his flatbed. Some right ignorant people driving these days.

That's a whacking great drive you have there though. Wish we had long ones like that.
                  I get that daily down my road, never leave me room to reverse onto drive. Driving off I have to bump down the kerb.
                  If I was to drive on I'd never have room to get off.
                  Sometimes takes me 3 shunts to get on my drive.

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Hope you mean 'drive'
                    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

How many of your neighbours said, 'you can do mine if you like!'
                      2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

Originally posted by aitkenaj View Post
                        How many of your neighbours said, 'you can do mine if you like!'
                        I get that loads, but it's always from people 2 streets away parking their cars down my road

Comment

I've had to put a convex mirror on the wall opposite the end of my drive cos some tw@t with a transit van insists on parking close to my entrance (ooh matron!)
                          2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                          Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

I don't know I think I'm coming round to the colour Red on a car it really does look good .
                            Your lucky there to have a proper driveway that has room for 3 , find most of thease new builds have a driveway built for a smart car .
                            As for dare I say it van drivers ( being one myself) .............
                            Round near us there's the local Amazon delivery depot , and there's one of there drivers I would not say he parks his van , he more like dumps it at the top of our car park, on the corner , halfway across the exit anywhere he chooses tying to get out onto the road is a mission impossible,

.K.M.P.C.U
                            YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                              As for dare I say it van drivers ( being one myself) .............
                              Round near us there's the local Amazon delivery depot , and there's one of there drivers I would not say he parks his van , he more like dumps it at the top of our car park, on the corner , halfway across the exit anywhere he chooses tying to get out onto the road is a mission impossible,
                              It's not van drivers per se that bother me. It's ignorant drivers. Our neighbour next door but one parks his van over his drive and backs it out of his own way to get his car out then puts it back. It must be a pain but kudos to him for not passing that on to any of his neighbours.

Comment

Working...
                              X