No announcement yet.

Debadge help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the badge back on (please excuse the muck, I did it a few days ago!)

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200214_114606.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	244664

Comment

Yeah, definitely looks better with the badge back on!
      Don't forget, there's a nifty little 'donate' button at the top of each forum page if you feel strongly

Name:	Screenshot_20200214_115257_com.android.chrome.jpg
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	244665
      Just saying
      2018 1.5T SRi Nav
      Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

I do feel strongly

Name:	20200214_115922.jpg
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	244666

I don't mind donating at all, thanks for the reminder! It might have to wait until after I've done my cambelt, service, MOT and got a new glow plug (with sensor). Doh!

Comment

Please don't feel pressured, we're all pals on here and the last thing we would want is for the forum to become too mercenary.
          2018 1.5T SRi Nav
          Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Not at all Pete, nice one mate!!

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
              Please don't feel pressured, we're all pals on here and the last thing we would want is for the forum to become too mercenary.
              But Pete does need to pay for meds somehow [emoji39]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
              Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                But Pete does need to pay for meds somehow [emoji39]
                And the "extra hand" he gets from his carers

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  And the "extra hand" he gets from his carers
                  That's too much information!! Haha

Comment

I always feel the biggest part of donating is what you give back .
                    Ie the answer to the question that people have .thats priceless.
                    A forum can only run by its contributors, wether large or small .

.K.M.P.C.U
                    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
                    X