X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drew View Post
    I'm sick of all the crap on these roads
    Everywhere is the same.
    Not just the roads......look around at all the rubbish in gutters, grass verges etc......Britain is disgusting now.
    Council cutbacks.

North Lanarkshire must be the filthiest region in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
      Everywhere is the same.
      Not just the roads......look around at all the rubbish in gutters, grass verges etc......Britain is disgusting now.
      Council cutbacks.

North Lanarkshire must be the filthiest region in the UK
      Totally agree, though wouldn't dis North Lanarkshire , I see litter pickers out all the time, week later it's back. Some people just need educating!

Comment

Totally agree, though wouldn't dis North Lanarkshire , I see litter pickers out all the time, week later it's back. Some people just need educating!
        Drew......I'm dissing North Lanarkshire...coz I live there.
        It's a pig sty.
        Constant council cuts, public service cuts etc.......but rent and council tax increases, yet they do nothing......no gritter services when snowing.
        Yet they send out workers on a Sunday to cut grass and lift a few bins....all at double time.

Beggars belief.

Comment

I just meant I wouldn't dis North Lanarkshire because I haven't been there, Feel free to dis it if you live there. A good cover of snow might hide it all.

Comment

I just meant I wouldn't dis North Lanarkshire because I haven't been there, Feel free to dis it if you live there. A good cover of snow might hide it all.
            Snow covered crap

Comment

I thought last months POTM entry was tricky due to the weather....but February's, there was storm Ciara, Storm Dennis, flooding, wind, more flooding, more wind! Finally got out on an overcast evening trying to get a shot with some illuminated balls, didn't come out as I hoped but still learning.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Feb 20.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	244736Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0009.jpg
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	244737Click image for larger version

Name:	20200219_212734.jpg
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	244738
              My son thought this was the one to enter,Click image for larger version

Name:	20200219_185140.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	244739

So we'll see!

Comment

I thought last months POTM entry was tricky due to the weather....but February's, there was storm Ciara, Storm Dennis, flooding, wind, more flooding, more wind! Finally got out on an overcast evening trying to get a shot with some illuminated balls, didn't come out as I hoped but still learning.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]3894[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3895[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3896[/ATTACH]
                My son thought this was the one to enter,[ATTACH=CONFIG]3897[/ATTACH]

So we'll see!
                wheres pics taken Drew ?
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

A177 Sedgefield Net Park. You will have passed it at some point probably. On the left approaching Hardwick Hall from Coxhoe. The balls are illuminated at night and look quite good, but I am no camara expert yet, still learning!
                  Last edited by Drew; 19-02-2020, 10:09 PM. Reason: Damned auto correct

Comment

A177 Sedgefield Net Park. You will have passed it at some point probably. On the left approaching Hardwick Hall from Coxhoe. The balls are illuminated at night and look quite good, but I am no camara expert yet, still learning!
                    aye,got you...knew it was close by,but couldn't put my finger on it
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

The balls are illuminated at night and look quite good
                      A neat trick if you can pull it off - wonder if RBH could manage it
                      2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                      Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                        I really don't wanna see RBH neon balls [emoji23]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

I'm getting like you Pete......my balls don't see daylight, nevermind lit up at night

Comment

Some say his balls are golden and he needs a wheelbarrow to carry them all we know is his name is..........Rab

Comment

Some say his balls are golden and he needs a wheelbarrow to carry them all we know is his name is..........Rab

Buster gonads

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                                I'm getting like you Pete......my balls don't see daylight, nevermind lit up at night
                                Maybe you could have a word with Russ - he'll probably have some LEDs available, you could hide the battery in your sporran, and run the wires down your ass crack - SORTED!
                                2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                                Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Working...
                                X