My Sports Tourer SRi VXline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
    Maybe you could have a word with Russ - he'll probably have some LEDs available, you could hide the battery in your sporran, and run the wires down your ass crack - SORTED!
    Be like wearing cheese wire

Comment

Oooooooohh!!!

Comment

Bright enough for long enough today for a quick polish.Click image for larger version

Name:	20200226_121224.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.9 KB
ID:	244798

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
          Bright enough for long enough today for a quick polish.[ATTACH=CONFIG]4042[/ATTACH]
          Looks nice mate, I must admit that's a cracking colour choice

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
            Looks nice mate, I must admit that's a cracking colour choice
            It's great when its dirty it looks grey and when it's clean it looks....er...shiny grey!

Comment

Treated to new rear brake pads today at 23k miles ish. Surprised that the rears have worn quicker than the fronts! Plenty of meat still on the front pads.

Next job is main dealer on Friday for recall on fuel breather pipe and side skirts.

Comment

Treated to new rear brake pads today at 23k miles ish. Surprised that the rears have worn quicker than the fronts! Plenty of meat still on the front pads.

Next job is main dealer on Friday for recall on fuel breather pipe and side skirts.
                I'm sure they have brake bias for carrying loads, do you carry alot in the rear?

Comment

I tow my caravan frequently so that'll be it. I do have a dog but she's only a Jack Russell x so she doesn't count!

Comment

I tow my caravan frequently so that'll be it. I do have a dog but she's only a Jack Russell x so she doesn't count!
                    Yeah doubt your dog would make much difference

Comment

they look so much better with the 'right' size tyres on!! 255 should be standard.

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
                        they look so much better with the 'right' size tyres on!! 255 should be standard.
                        Think I'm going for that aswell

Comment

I have them all round now and I am really pleased with the ride and I don't have to stop the car and check the wheels if I hit a pot hole! I think they look better too, they would look better on yours Alex and protect those fragile rims. Vxrs get them so why can't we all have them?

Comment

I have them all round now and I am really pleased with the ride and I don't have to stop the car and check the wheels if I hit a pot hole! I think they look better too, they would look better on yours Alex and protect those fragile rims. Vxrs get them so why can't we all have them?

Wife has already been busy on drivers rear
                            Any protection would be great

Comment

definitely looks better, ride is certainly improved as you say. It doesn't look as if you've fitted the wrong size tyres as it often does in many cases
                              Attached Files

Comment

Mine was into dealers in Hartlepool today to check on fuel breather pipe under bonnet. That was fine. They checked the side skirts and have bonded them where they meet the rear wheelarch. To be honest I wouldn't have bothered, not a big difference but I suppose they shouldn't fall off I was more worried about the car being parked at the dealership all day but they looked after it. It has to stay clean now for 72hrs as I am not allowed to wash it

Comment

Working...
                                X