Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it possible to put a car for sale on here that isnt a vauxhall insignia ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it possible to put a car for sale on here that isnt a vauxhall insignia ?

looking at selling my car but wasnt sure if its possible to or just insignias

As long as the rules are followed then there should be no problem.as far as I can see .

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by emmamatt38 View Post
      looking at selling my car but wasnt sure if its possible to or just insignias
      Yeah that's ok. You're a long term member. Just follow the usual rules. Are you getting rid of the BMW?
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
        Yeah that's ok. You're a long term member. Just follow the usual rules. Are you getting rid of the BMW?
        yea i need something a little cheaper to run to be honest as also looking at changing jobs so not an ideal communter really

Comment

yea i need something a little cheaper to run to be honest as also looking at changing jobs so not an ideal communter really
          A nice diesel GS would do the job
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
            A nice diesel GS would do the job
            just depends what i get for mine really!! i love the looks and colour of chewys with the yellow calipers it looks ace

Comment

Ah you mean Shane redfern's. His has the yellow callipers. Chewys car is the same colour though....Yeah it's the best looking colour for a Grand Sport/Tourer imo.

Comment

just depends what i get for mine really!! i love the looks and colour of chewys with the yellow calipers it looks ace
                Yeah that's Shane's ... my days of painting calipers is more then 10 years ago now! I like the stock look now. Great cars, absolutely love mine. Becoming well priced now, early models approaching the £12k mark if you're looking for a VXLine - they always seem to hold value well. SRI, nearer £10k if a few miles on them
                Attached Files

Comment

this is the old girl on autotrader now

hi is my beloved 330 convertible Rare 6 speed manual for sale. will be sad to see her go must get something a little more practical. she comes with hard top with cover and stand. Spec includes harmon kardon sound system, auto lights, auto wipers, rear factory fitted parking sensors, bluetooth system for phone and stereo. Will include genuine bmw wind breaker. had bushes done aswell as alternator, fuel pump and water pump, all new discs and pads, new tyres all round. fresh oil and new belts and tensioners and new disa valve, also a new starter motor and new battery. Shes had all the ccv breather pipes replaced as there a common fault on these. she peers like a kitten and all ready for the next summer.there is no rust on her at all. Comes with two keys including the valeting key. I have a folder full of documents. no time wasters or tyre kickers please .nearest offer considered Blue, 5+ owners, £4,500
                  20180829_131309 by matthew chamberlain, on Flickr
                  20190807_063457 by matthew chamberlain, on Flickr
                  20190905_134707 by matthew chamberlain, on Flickr
                  20190324_104456 by matthew chamberlain, on Flickr
                  20190905_134718 by matthew chamberlain, on Flickr
                  Last edited by emmamatt38; 14-01-2020, 07:19 AM.

Comment

is it possible to put a car for sale on here that isnt a vauxhall insignia ?

Yeah that'll be mine aha

Comment

anyone fancy a summer car for 4k?

Comment

Working...
                      X