Follow us on...
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on instagram
Register

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  8
Loves Loves:  1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Learner Driver KeithH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Home Counties
    Car
    2019 Design Nav Petrol Turbo
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forum Key Rings
    Gave the site full model details they requested ... VIN number, Engine Number, Engine type etc (all on the V5c) they replied back No manual for an Insignia B / Insignia 2 (MY 2017 onwards).

  2. #12
    The Stig

    RBH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    UK
    Car
    .....
    Posts
    7,778
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithH View Post
    Gave the site full model details they requested ... VIN number, Engine Number, Engine type etc (all on the V5c) they replied back No manual for an Insignia B / Insignia 2 (MY 2017 onwards).
    .....
    Quote Originally Posted by marko301 View Post

    Feel free to introduce yourself in the New Members section when you get time https://insignia-drivers.uk/forums/3...-Introductions We're a friendly bunch and we love to officially welcome new members.

  3. Likes marko301 liked
  4. #13
    Learner Driver KeithH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Home Counties
    Car
    2019 Design Nav Petrol Turbo
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Foz1261 View Post
    Has anyone actually purchased the manual for a facelift for Emanualsonline??
    Thought I had posted reply from phone, but can't see it?!

    I contacted Emanualsonline. They ask me for full vehicle details. Vin No, Engine Number, Engine Spec, Fuel Date of Reg. Submitted that. They replied within the hour they have no manual for the Insignia B/2.

    So to date I have been unable to source a Repair/ Service manual.

  5. Likes Foz1261 liked
  6. #14
    New Driver dazaston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    sheffield
    Car
    2010 insignia 2.0cdti ecoflex 160 bhp
    Posts
    93
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys I don’t know if this is any good for anyone
    https://cardiagn.com/holden-opel-ins...ual-2013-2017/

  7. #15
    Learner Driver KeithH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Home Counties
    Car
    2019 Design Nav Petrol Turbo
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks good for the Insignia 1 / Insignia A …. But not for the 2017 to date Insignia B / 2. So far no luck in locating anything for the Insignia 2. I have no vehicle problems, car only 12 months old. but I always like to have info ready and to hand, before the event, rather than trying to locate it after I find I need it.

  8. #16
    The Stig

    RBH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    UK
    Car
    .....
    Posts
    7,778
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithH View Post
    Looks good for the Insignia 1 / Insignia A …. But not for the 2017 to date Insignia B / 2. So far no luck in locating anything for the Insignia 2. I have no vehicle problems, car only 12 months old. but I always like to have info ready and to hand, before the event, rather than trying to locate it after I find I need it.
    Quote Originally Posted by marko301 View Post

    Feel free to introduce yourself in the New Members section when you get time https://insignia-drivers.uk/forums/3...-Introductions We're a friendly bunch and we love to officially welcome new members.

    obviously not interested then...………...

  9. #17
    Learner Driver Iansignia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Hereford
    Car
    Insignia Country Tourer
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got this & downloaded it. Its all PDF's & in English. The seller is Spanish but is really helpful on his downloading advice ( 82 Meg ) what ever that is....

    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Manual-de...wAAOSw6-5d7o5M

    Hope this helps... (I know ill get the use out of it just on the wiring Diag's alone..)

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. workshop manuals
    By ilunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 29-11-2019, 08:07 AM
  2. 2017 Grand Sport Manuals
    By Trivium in forum Owners Manual
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27-05-2019, 11:57 AM
  3. Workshop Manuals - CD-ROMs / Digital Format
    By BlabyLoyal in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 22-03-2018, 12:04 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-09-2017, 10:50 PM
  5. Workshop manuals
    By WHIPPY-WOOLLEY in forum How2s, FAQ's, Guides and Helpful Things
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-07-2016, 07:31 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions