Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got an ouija board?
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

sorry for the wrong info the car does have 19 inch alloys not 18 as originnally stated does anyone else get the road noise problem

Comment

Originally posted by sgdzr View Post
        sorry for the wrong info the car does have 19 inch alloys not 18 as originnally stated does anyone else get the road noise problem
        What about an introduction in the new members section....with some information about yourself and your car........

Seems that the etiquette of doing this has disappeared with new members joining up on here

Comment

It's not only that it's also older members who are not or have not seen the equlizer post .as I found out last night
          Thus he was in he got the info and he was off to do his timing chain .
          Another slips through the net .
          But MR shdzr some tyres do tend to set up a lot of road noise which get amplified through the body .
          Where I come from on a perticular car use to set up a sound like wheel bearing failure .
          Have you tried swapping the wheels front to rear to see if it improves ?

.K.M.P.C.U
          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
            It's not only that it's also older members who are not or have not seen the equlizer post .as I found out last night
            Thus he was in he got the info and he was off to do his timing chain .
            Another slips through the net .
            Happening all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by sgdzr View Post
              mainly down to you tyre quality and wear. My old 2014 VXLine had Goodyear Assymetric 3 F1 tyres, quiet as a mouse.

Comment

Working...
              X