Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon website reviews

Just a bit warning to all

Wife purchased something on there website in format of gift voucher for my birthday and I was very excited about this only to be very disappointed once I opened it, anyway long story short paid £100 only to received £50 voucher inside, amazon has refunded the whole amount without any problems but that's not the point, so I left negative review about the product but unfortunately amazon has decided to pull the review of the website, nothing wrong with review just saying point blank paid £100 to get £50 and buyers to be awear, somehow amazon didn't like this, word of warning everyone, looks like they don't like bad reviews, and if you buying anyone's gift vouchers open them up before handing over as there is no come back and you can't get your money back.

Originally posted by ade555 View Post
    Just a bit warning to all

Wife purchased something on there website in format of gift voucher for my birthday and I was very excited about this only to be very disappointed once I opened it, anyway long story short paid £100 only to received £50 voucher inside, amazon has refunded the whole amount without any problems but that's not the point, so I left negative review about the product but unfortunately amazon has decided to pull the review of the website, nothing wrong with review just saying point blank paid £100 to get £50 and buyers to be awear, somehow amazon didn't like this, word of warning everyone, looks like they don't like bad reviews, and if you buying anyone's gift vouchers open them up before handing over as there is no come back and you can't get your money back.
    amazon used to be ok, but now they've inflated prices, dodgy sellers who purchase feedback and amazon prime 1 day delivery doesn't always come in 1 day.

I refuse to buy anything off it now.

Comment

I bought some trainers never came, took ages to get money back , fake sellers
      The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Never had a problem with them myself, and I have Prime. Personally think they are great for conveniene but you do have to wary of their prices
        Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

plus,they treat their staff like ****. never used them for over a year now
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Last time I used them was for Tassimo capsules.
            I though they were delivering a baby elephant with the size of the box.
            It was only 10 boxes of capsules.

Comment

This:
              It is mind-boggling how much packaging can be used for even the tiniest things. There’s so much packaging that you could almost build a fort out of the trash!
              2018 1.5T SRi Nav
              Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

We have been using amazon for long time and never had a problem, just got annoyed that they refusing to accept negative review about a product or a company, they was very quick to refund money no question asks, some of the comments are right about inflating prices but you have to shop about and huge packaging, can't complain with the prime services maybe because I'm about 20 min away from major hub.

Comment

no point in being able to leave reviews if they can edit/remove the ones they don't want people to see. I rarely use Amazen until about a year ago but as we got gift voucher I have used few times, don't do "Prime" myself so i look carefully at delivery cost, alot of times items arrive next day even if I don't pay the extra for quick delivery. Most things can be purchased from ebay so when vouchers spent It wont be my first port of call for purchase's.

Comment

Another thing I've noticed on the increase, are that reviews are often not even for the item you're looking at.

The sellers don't always start off new listings for something new that they want to sell. What they do is re-use a previous listing for another item which has good feedback, edit that to suit the new item, and although they may have sold none of the new thing, at a glance it looks as if it's got fantastic reviews.

Always worth reading the reviews in a bit more detail, to make sure they are actually for the item you are looking at!

As mentioned by others, I've also had reviews not be published, when all I've done is give a polite and honest opinion on why something wasn't very good.

Comment

I've never used amazing, can't understand there website. My wife loves it ,but she loves anything that gives her what she wants quickly.
                      Did the gift voucher come in a very large box ?

.K.M.P.C.U
                      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                        I've never used amazing, can't understand there website. My wife loves it ,but she loves anything that gives her what she wants quickly.
                        Did the gift voucher come in a very large box ?
                        No they didn't which was surprising

Comment

Just thought I'd add trying to send something to italy is hard work. Especially with parcelforce. Actually I think it was the post offices' fault. "/

Comment

Well well after further complain to department my review has been added to the listing on amazon, along with email apologizing , too bloody right will warn others to check once they receive it. I'm not the moaning type but I won't put up with crap in person or online.

Comment

Amazon are not perfect and do make mistakes but for me, their customer service is second to none and they have always put things right without question and promptly too
                              Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Working...
                              X