Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well hello, good looking.

Comment

. Love a new car day [emoji16] So far I’m well impressed with the whole car, feels so much bigger inside and I like the extra features like rear camera, push button start and I’m sure the heated steering wheel will be great in the cold Glasgow mornings! Just need to get ordering a few more bits to make it mine like upgrading headlight bulbs and few other wee bits

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart107 View Post
        . Love a new car day [emoji16] So far I’m well impressed with the whole car, feels so much bigger inside and I like the extra features like rear camera, push button start and I’m sure the heated steering wheel will be great in the cold Glasgow mornings! Just need to get ordering a few more bits to make it mine like upgrading headlight bulbs and few other wee bits
        looks good...……….when you moving to a house with a bigger drive

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
          looks good...……….when you moving to a house with a bigger drive
          To be fair it does fit when the garage door is shut and I don’t need into it, Any bigger and I’ll need to park it sideways

Comment

Nice motor,
            Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Lurvly.

Mine just fits the drive also!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20181011_152246.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	244265

Comment

Finally got the lowering springs on this morning, I recon it looks so much better [emoji1303] some before and after pictures

Comment

Looking very smart

Comment

Hi Stuart, car looks great lowered.

New member here, signed up just to ask you where you got the lowering springs from and whats the ride like?

My car is identical to yours.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Sean_lancs View Post

New member here, signed up just to ask you where you got the lowering springs from and whats the ride like?

Thanks
                      Hi pop along here,we like new members to introduce themselves,keeps the forum tidy:
                      https://insignia-drivers.uk/forum/we...rs-please-read
                      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart107 View Post
                        Finally got the lowering springs on this morning, I recon it looks so much better [emoji1303] some before and after pictures
                        Looking good!
                        What was the drop on these springs Stuart?

Comment

• Stuart107
                          Stuart107 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hi mate, just seen your message as I’ve not been on here for a few months. Springs lower the car 30mm and the ride is good, it’s not much stiffer than standard but there is less roll which is a good thing

VX line ST does look the business. Great car.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean_lancs View Post

Thanks
                          Thanks Sean, I got the springs off eBay sorry can’t remember the seller but there’s loads out there. The ride is pretty much the same as standard but with less roll which is good Plus I think it looks 100x better

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
                            Nice looking car......but I am biased!

I put some ring xenon 130% brighter bulbs in all 4 beams, they are whiter and brighter (a lot) but not the same as Hids. They do for me though.

Happy motoring..
                            In my 2009 Insignia I also had the "130% brighter" bulbs, they were indeed better than the standard ones. Almost the same light output as the Xenons on my wifes Mini. Now I've got the IntelliLux LEDs and I'm loving them! They don't only look cool, it actually works! Can't image anyone not spending the extra money on them...

Comment

This is my GS not the tourer but this is what there like lowered and spaces fitted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X