Other car manufacturers wheel's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other car manufacturers wheel's

Anyone ever tried putting BMW wheels on an insignia?

I know some BMW wheels are the same fitting.
    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
      Anyone ever tried putting BMW wheels on an insignia?
      its been done a few times.
      theres a flip chip insignia with bmw flakes on it

Comment

Several of the BMW alloy wheels will fit , but all depends on rim offsets , rim size, brake setup size , of which there are so many different of the aforementioned combinations on BMW s.

Comment

I was looking at a set of staggered BMW wheels just to fill the arches a bit more than the 18s do. Obviously cost is at the fore front and seems more availability on BMW wheels than VX wheels.
          I'm sure they are off an x5

Comment

If you know the information of the new set of wheels try using this website.......https://www.willtheyfit.com
            I have staggered BMW wheels on my Insignia ....19 inch .......255 on the rear and 245 on the front ......fills the arch well .

Comment

Originally posted by umfaan View Post
              If you know the information of the new set of wheels try using this website.......https://www.willtheyfit.com
              I have staggered BMW wheels on my Insignia ....19 inch .......255 on the rear and 245 on the front ......fills the arch well .
              Says they fit E46 an 535d etc so was thinking good shout they would fit insignia. Could you source spigot rings ok to fill the gap?

Comment

E46 and Z4 /E85 wheels will fit the Insignia ...but again there are so many different ET sizes, i couldn't guarantee they will fit. . Best is.... if you can try them first if possible and see if they fit. Spigot rings are easily obtainable .

Comment

https://www.wheel-size.com/size/opel/insignia/2009 maybe this will help you .

Comment

Originally posted by umfaan View Post
                    E46 and Z4 /E85 wheels will fit the Insignia ...but again there are so many different ET sizes, i couldn't guarantee they will fit. . Best is.... if you can try them first if possible and see if they fit. Spigot rings are easily obtainable .
                    Front it et48 rear are et45

Comment

Looks like ET 45 will fit the rear ......but not sure about fronts with ET 48 ..........??

Comment

I'm a bit past all the hassles of spacers an such likes. Dont want to lower it as it rides really nice so was looking for wheels to try an fill the arches for more of a sporting look but still retains comfort.
                        Plus not wanting to spend mega bucks yet, as it's still a car I'm getting to know.
                        Plans are if all goes well with the big bus over the next few months it will be getting a few tasteful upgrades.
                        Like VX line body kit already bought honeycomb grill due to my badge getting nicked an wheels.

I'm looking for wheels first though as it's due 2 front tyres shortly so would much rather get newer wheels.
                        An stick winter tyres on the 18s.
                        All down to cost though

Comment

A difference of 3mm offset shouldn't make much difference so long as they are the same offset on each axle. Have you checked width? I know some beemers had quite wide rears I think some as wide as 275 section rears which may be a bit tight against the suspension arms/shocks. It probably explains why the wheels have different offsets to give a fraction more wriggle room.

Comment

i have a staggered setup ......will check my offsets tomorrow if its not raining.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
                              A difference of 3mm offset shouldn't make much difference so long as they are the same offset on each axle. Have you checked width? I know some beemers had quite wide rears I think some as wide as 275 section rears which may be a bit tight against the suspension arms/shocks. It probably explains why the wheels have different offsets to give a fraction more wriggle room.
                              I think 9 and 10j

Comment

Working...
                              X