Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Parking Camera

Hi Guys
    Im looking for some guidance, as I do not have built in parking camera's on my 900 Design Nav

So I went for a cheaper option and bought a 5" Lcd monitor that has AV1 and AV2 inputs, I fitted
    a Number Plate Holder that has built in Reverse Camera and Hard Wired it to monitor, and all
    and as soon as I go into reverse all is working fine

Now I want to fit front camera, but not to be on permanent only when parking up all sensors
    switched on, but im not sure where to take camera power from, my guess and its only a guess, would be
    front parking sensors ??, i have a switch above head unit where i can switch on/off for sensors

But not sure how front camera is triggered on original equipment cars ??

Originally posted by huey45 View Post
    Hi Guys
    Im looking for some guidance, as I do not have built in parking camera's on my 900 Design Nav

So I went for a cheaper option and bought a 5" Lcd monitor that has AV1 and AV2 inputs, I fitted
    a Number Plate Holder that has built in Reverse Camera and Hard Wired it to monitor, and all
    and as soon as I go into reverse all is working fine

Now I want to fit front camera, but not to be on permanent only when parking up all sensors
    switched on, but im not sure where to take camera power from, my guess and its only a guess, would be
    front parking sensors ??, i have a switch above head unit where i can switch on/off for sensors

But not sure how front camera is triggered on original equipment cars ??
    If no-one comes back with the answer you're after, you could always wire it up to its own button
    2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
    honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Front Parking Camera

Hi Thanks for reply, maybe a genius may comeback..

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
      If no-one comes back with the answer you're after, you could always wire it up to its own button

Comment

Working...
      X