Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maisie - The Mazda6 Tourer

Hi all,

Just picked up my brand new motor yesterday. A Mazda 6 Tourer 2.0 Skyactiv-G SE-L Lux Nav+, such a long title . She is call Maisie.

Very well equipped considering it's not top of the range.

Adaptive cruise control
    Lane departure assistance
    Head up display
    Sat nav
    Blind spot warning
    Led headlights
    Reverse camera
    Keyless start stop
    Parking sensors with cross traffic detection
    Power fold mirrors
    Heated memory leather seat
    Heated steering wheel
    And much more

Very impressed so far.

Siggy be up for sale soon, once I stripped some mods from it
    Last edited by sriray; 16-03-2020, 03:01 PM.

That's a lot of car. Tourers look best, like the twin pipes, but it's not a Vauxhall. Look on the bright side though, it probably won't break down!

Comment

,Very nice,Hope some member buy's the 16T,mine will be lonely!!
      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

very nice mate

Comment

Very nice indeed.

Comment

Very nice mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
              That's a lot of car. Tourers look best, like the twin pipes, but it's not a Vauxhall. Look on the bright side though, it probably won't break down!

Indeed, very happy with it. . Vauxhall isn't bad. I had a choice of going for the saloon or tourer, chose the tourer as the saloon is so impractical and no rear wiper

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
                ,Very nice,Hope some member buy's the 16T,mine will be lonely!!
                Thanks Howy, most likely the new owner will be on the fb groups .

You still have Crunch on here.

Comment

Another Insignia Driver's mod without a Siggy....Boooo!

Looks lovely. I quite like the look of the Mazda 6. Many happy and safe miles of motoring!

I'll have to make you a Vauxhall badge for RV now like I did for Gurdip.
                  Last edited by marko301; 14-01-2020, 12:37 PM.
                  2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                    Another Insignia Driver's mod without a Siggy....Boooo!

Looks lovely. I quite like the look of the Mazda 6. Many happy and safe miles of motoring!

I'd have to make you a Vauxhall badge for RV now like I did for Gurdip.

Stick a vx badge on it can't tell the difference .

Tbh if there was a choice of grand sport or the mazda 6, i prob go for the grand sport depending on the trim.

Comment

Drove a couple of these nice cruisers. Nice spec in it too.

Comment

lovely motor mate, enjoy

Comment

Seriously considered one of these before getting our current GS Tourer. I do like the look of them especially in the deep metallic maroon\red colour they do.

Comment

That’s a nice car Ray,

Happy miles!!

Comment

Hey, sriray, have you checked that Android Auto is working in your new pride and joy? See https://www.autoevolution.com/news/t...et-141211.html
                              2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                              Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Working...
                              X