Fog lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fog lights

Can anyone tell me if the fog lights are part of the canbus system..

On mine the 2012 its not, i got normal led in mine. unplug yours at the bottom to be sure. Another nice upgrade is install halo rings in the fog.

Comment

Sorry, it's on the zafira c 2016. I'm getting no response from the forum as usual. Your lights seem to be flickering in the video, but look nice

Comment

Originally posted by Arfa View Post
        Sorry, it's on the zafira c 2016. I'm getting no response from the forum as usual. Your lights seem to be flickering in the video, but look nice
        It's normal to flick on the video.

Comment

Aah, often wondered why, when watching episodes of top gear, lights always flicker on their cars..

Comment

Aah, often wondered why, when watching episodes of top gear, lights always flicker on their cars..
            Because the frame rate (fps) captured is not high enough on the recording device used.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
              On mine the 2012 its not, i got normal led in mine. unplug yours at the bottom to be sure. Another nice upgrade is install halo rings in the fog.

So you recommend that I plug an led bulb into the socket prior to fitting. If it flickers or a message pops up, then I need ballasts, or a better halogen upgrade..

Comment

yes...…..according to my laddie, he has a 2015 tourer, its canbus

Comment

So you recommend that I plug an led bulb into the socket prior to fitting. If it flickers or a message pops up, then I need ballasts, or a better halogen upgrade..
                  No I mean just unplug it so it doesn't detect the bulb, if it doesn't throw up an error your fine.

Comment

Working...
                  X