Where in fuse box to wire drls? 2011 insignia A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where in fuse box to wire drls? 2011 insignia A

Got my new universal DRLs, don't have a multimeter, so was hoping someone knew which fuse to tap the positive to?
    2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
    honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Figured it out since no-one rushed to my rescue! Since I recently got rid of the rear wiper I wired it to that, fuse location 15 in the fuse box under bonnet
    honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
      Figured it out since no-one rushed to my rescue! Since I recently got rid of the rear wiper I wired it to that, fuse location 15 in the fuse box under bonnet
      Well done
      Any pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
        Well done
        Any pics?
        Haha not that I'm happy to share! They turned out to be way bigger than expected and didn't fit where I wanted them, so I mounted one just to prove to myself that I could do it. Doesn't look great and haven't tidied up wiring yet, when I get it how I want it all post about it, this is what it looks like now hahaClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200114_160152.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	139.5 KB
ID:	244335

Comment

Comment

Um... Don't wire drls to the rear wiper fuse!
            Went up in smoke!

Comment

Working...
            X