This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump for more entries! Get snapping!
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Nice!! Hoping to be my standard entry on Sunday

Comment

Sounds so good I think I might enter myself...….as Zoe Ball once said live on radio!

Comment

Ok, taken today, weather was pants but hey its the middle of January! Standard (no bull)

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0153 (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	244351
          Last edited by Drew; 17-01-2020, 07:37 PM. Reason: Forgot to say: Standard

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
            Ok, taken today, weather was pants but hey its the middle of January! Standard (no bull)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3344[/ATTACH]
            It may be standard but it goes in the modded category because of the body kit.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
              It may be standard but it goes in the modded category because of the body kit.
              Surely it should be standard if the owner hasn't chosen to add any mods? If he bought it like that new then the kit must be standard? I don't know much about the new insignia haha
              2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
              honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
                Surely it should be standard if the owner hasn't chosen to add any mods? If he bought it like that new then the kit must be standard? I don't know much about the new insignia haha
                It goes back to when we didn't have categories and not many standard cars entered the competition because they struggled to get votes when up against modded cars. Cars with a factory fitted body kit could hold their own against the modded cars and regularly got the votes over the standard entries so we decided to split the comp into the two categories and all cars with body kits now go into the modded category.

Comment

Hey, that's me not understanding the rules, sorry! This is fun. I called home to check on the builders and they haven't even got the roof on yet. So I took a picture intending to complain and thought 'thats good I'll use it on the forum!'

Comment

. I called home to check on the builders and they haven't even got the roof on yet. So I took a picture intending to complain and thought 'thats good I'll use it on the forum!'
                    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Hey, that's me not understanding the rules, sorry! This is fun. I called home to check on the builders and they haven't even got the roof on yet. So I took a picture intending to complain and thought 'thats good I'll use it on the forum!'
                      Lol that's a good photo

Comment

Modded -

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3385-comp.md.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	244358
                        Last edited by aitkenaj; 18-01-2020, 05:37 PM. Reason: File size
                        2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

Good to see some more entries. Wouldn't want this to be a one horse (cow) race!

Comment

Go on then, I'll bite

Comment

Originally posted by Samyam View Post

I’ll give it ago
                              Sam is the vx line body kit a separate part that fits on any insignia A or is it part of the actual bumper? I notice a line but can't tell if it just sits over the top
                              2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
                              honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
                                Sam is the vx line body kit a separate part that fits on any insignia A or is it part of the actual bumper? I notice a line but can't tell if it just sits over the top
                                It’s separate. Just bonds to the original bumper like the xp kits did on the vectra mate. Frank is breaking a red vx line if your after a kit

Comment

Working...
                                X