ipc upgrade problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ipc upgrade problem

Hi folks, i got insignia 2.0 cdti 2009, and after some time i wanted to change ipc with mid level display for ipc with uplevel display. I read eeprom, changed my car vin and security code and all got working (odometer and no errors since ipc is from the same specs car like mine ) but rev counter is staying at 0, although it does sweep at start. Is it some wiring issues or need more programing?

Originally posted by coabacje View Post
    Hi folks, i got insignia 2.0 cdti 2009, and after some time i wanted to change ipc with mid level display for ipc with uplevel display. I read eeprom, changed my car vin and security code and all got working (odometer and no errors since ipc is from the same specs car like mine ) but rev counter is staying at 0, although it does sweep at start. Is it some wiring issues or need more programing?
    What year IC is it? I've heard there's porblems with newer ones going into older ones.

Comment

2010, mine is 2009, ive heard that too but for 2012 models.

Comment

I have no idea otherwise

Comment

Is it posible to downgrade ipc firmware?maybe that would do the trick, but i just need someone to confirm this for me

Comment

Ok guys i found solution for this problem and want to share if anyone get it, u need to have same year bcm and climate ecu as cluster... so if u have 2009 bcm u need 2009 cluster... if u have 2011 bcm all cluster works no matter which year... its easier to find cluster with same year as urs...

Comment

Working...
            X